(March 26th, 2020, Santiago).- The OTD Chile Unit of Health , coordinated by the psychologist Leonel Catoni announced useful information about trans health during the Covid-10 pandemic in Chile to the trans and non-binary community:
- In most hospitals, clinics, and medical centers are suspended all medical consultation appointments with specialists (endocrinologists, gynecologists, urologists, psychiatrists, and psychologists).
- The previous scheduled appointments have been rescheduled or suspended with exception of medical supervision, and treatments that might be life-threatening.
- However, hospitals pharmacies are open, so if you have a prescription you might be able to retire your medicines (hormones).
- The popular pharmacies (Recoleta), and CONAC are also open.
- This is to inform that hospitals and health care centers are a big COVID-19 source of infection, which is why we recommend you to avoid attending to these precincts, and if you have to, take all the precautions to prevent contagion (mask, gloves, wash your hands, and try to keep 3ft distance from people).
For complaints, consults, and suggestions we attached the following links:
Sotero del rio Hospital: [email protected]
Pharmacy and dispatch of prescriptions in charge of Mrs. Palmira Huerta.
Email: [email protected] Phone: +56952580483
To communicate, and coordinate submission, and avoid going more than once.
El Carmen Hospital:226120589 – 226120278 – 226120234 – 226120571 – 226120594
San Borja Arriaran Hospital, Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 hours and Saturday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 hours, in the following numbers: 225749000 – 225749085 – 225749019 – 225748978
San Juan de Dios Hospital 2574 2213 – 2574 1900
Barros Luco Trudeu Hospital Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 hours in the following numbers: 225763481 – 225768525 – 225768530 – 225768224 – 225768302 – 225768201
El Pino Hospital: 225767300
If you have more questions write to: [email protected]